We all love to explore various features offered by our iOS devices by jailbreaking them, but if somehow due to some error we mess up our jailbreaking process then what should we do?
So in case, we lose our jailbreak, the only option we are left with is to upgrade our device with the latest version of the firmware. But this thing can be very difficult for a normal user to upgrade their device if it is bricked. This is where this article is there for your help.
In this article we will tell you about a tool named Zip0N, this firmware will help you to restore your bricked device and allow to upgrade your device to the latest version of iOS. Zip0N is developed by famous developers Hacks4Live and iPhoneguy1101
Zip0N is very simple and have clean UI so that you can easily restore and upgrade your device in case you accidentally bricked it.
- It has One-click restore – A simple keystroke is all you have to do to activate this tool.
- Clean UI and User-Friendly– Since it is simply a run command-based program, there are no complications related to use it.
- Can easily Bypass restore checks – It can easily bypass all checks present in the firmware which can block the restore process like as find my iPhone. So in order to use this tool efficiently, you have to disable FIND MY iPhone option first then proceed further.
Zip0n toll is compatible with all iOS devices both 32 bit and 64 bit.
- iPod touch
How to Download ZIP0N
- To download a compatible version of Zip0N click on the link.ZIP file (RC5) and download according to your firmware i.e. 32 bit or 64 bit.
- Any iOS device i.e. iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch
- A PC running on Windows
- Any USB cable
- Active Internet connection
Method to use Zip0n tool to upgrade your iOS device without using iTunes.
- Step 1 – First thing is to download the latest version of this tool using the download links we had given above. As there are different windows compatibility so if you have a 32-bit OS on your computer, download the 32-bit version and the 64-bit version if you have a 64-bit OS
- Step 2 – Now we have to extract the Zip file documents to a new folder.
- Step 3 – after extraction completed we have to connect your device to the computer.
- Step 4 – from extracted files, Run Zip0n.exe file and press the Restore/Update your iDevice button.
- Step 5 – Wait for some time until the program takes time to recognize your device.
- Step 6 – at last, after it successfully recognizes your device and model number, it will quickly start downloading the latest iOS version for your particular model. Wait for some time till the restore process will start and after its completion, your device is upgraded to the latest version.
I hope this article about restore and upgrade your bricked phones help you so please share it with your friends and family and if you have any queries and feedback regarding it feel free to write to us.