Xtender is an anti-revoke VPN app that has recently released its iOS version. Xtender is basically a revoke bypass that is also referred to as a patch as well. By using this app you can load any third-party apps on to your iOS device. It is developed by the AppValley in collaboration with the TweakBox. The Xtender takes a pretty head-on approach and also keeps our device protected all the time. This app is easy to use and can easily load the third party app on to your iOS devices and you can enjoy the app on your device. Also, it is said that Xtender is one of the safest anti-revoke VPN apps.
The Xtender app works as an anti-revoke app and when Apple revokes all the apps from the enterprise certificate then the Xtender comes up with its VPN technology and block Apple server’s communication with the third party and due to the blockage in the communication you can use the apps for a longer time period.
The amazing features of the Xtender app that makes it suitable for iOS are as follows:-
- On Xtender you can easily block revoke of modified apps.
- The Xtender works on all devices and all iOS versions.
- Also, it is compatible with all the iPads and iPhone models.
- You can easily verify apps from untrusted enterprise developers.
- Xtender app is 100% safe to use.
- Xtender is an anti-revoke app for iOS that can work together with a VPN.
- Can be used both online and offline.
Download and Install Xtender on iOS:
By using the following steps you can easily download and install the Xtender app on your iOS devices. Follow the steps gives below:-
- Firstly open the Safari browser. (Tip: use only Safari browser as other browsers will not work in this case, so, be careful).
- You can go for searching the Xtender app and then tap and install it.
- Then you can see the prompt, which will ask you whether to install or cancel the download. You have to click on the install option.
- After this go back to the iOS home screen and you can see there that Xtender is being installed.
- Then you have to wait for the icon to enable the app which definitely means that your Xtender app has been installed.
- After this, you have successfully installed the Xtender app.
- You can tap on the icon of the Xtender app and try to run it.
- After tapping on the icon you will encounter a prompt that shows untrusted enterprise developer error. Do not worry that is just because it is a third-party app and it is not verified.
- For verifying it you have to open the settings of your device.
- Then go to General.
- In General, you will find the option Profiles & Device Management click on it.
- Tap the Trust button twice until the prompt shows up reading that you have verified the app.
- Now go back to the home screen of your iOS device and run the app.
- After this, you have to tap the protect option at the bottom of the screen in order to activate the VPN.
- Now a small prompt appears on the screen and you have to click on Allow.
- A small confirmation message will appear on the screen and now all your third-party apps are fully protected.
After successfully installing and running the app you can enjoy the working of the Xtender app on your iOS devices. All this can be done by just following a few steps. The Xtender apps offer so many outstanding features for the users that can help you to use the third-party apps without any interruptions in between.