Facebook is one of the largest social media account that when launched took the world by storm. It brought the world closer than it was ever before. People from even remotest areas were able to connect to the people from anywhere. It was one of those applications that completely took out the others in this segment.
With new updates and branding the value of this application increased and the number of people using this skyrocketed. Easy to set up and simple UI got more people attracted towards the application.
Although in recent years the facebook has let people hare memories via photos and videos, it has allowed some people to upload videos of any content( which can be funny, motivational, etc). Due to this, there are people who have some great followers upload these kinds of videos and people want to download it.
Android and IOS both these platforms have phones nowadays that come with Facebook preinstalled in them so most users don’t have to download from any stores. To watch these videos offline for iPhone and iPad users can follow the following steps.
Steps to download the videos
- First and foremost download MY MEDIA app on any of your iOS devices which is available for free and requires iOS 9or later.
- Now launch the facebook in your device and scroll to the video you wish to download. Next, tap on the share button and select copy link.
- Next up, launch MyMedia app and make sure Browser tab is selected, if it’s not already. Next, head over to fbdown.net using the built-in browser.
- Now, you need to paste the link of the video. (to do so, touch and hold in the text field and tap on paste.) Then, tap on the download button.
- Download video in normal quality or download video in HD quality.
- Pick the preferred video quality to start downloading the clip.(Go for the normal quality, if you want to manage the storage smartly.)
- I will select the normal quality- tap on download the file to confirm.
- Now, enter the name of the file and tap save
- Once the video has been downloaded, tap on back at the top right.
- Next, tap on media tab at the bottom of the screen
- Tap on the video name and select save to camera roll in the menu and then tap on Ok while the app asks for the required permissions
And that’s all there is to it. You have successfully downloaded and saved the facebook videos to your camera roll. Now, you can head to the photos app-albums tab- videos folder to check out your clip.
How to save facebook videos to watch later on iPhone and iPad
What if you just want to save videos to catch them later? There is a way to get your favorite clips to view at your own convenient time. And for it, you don’t need to take the help of any third-party app.
- Open Facebook on your iOS device and go to the video you wish to save.
- Now, tap on the video to play.
- Next, tap on the three dots at the top of the video.
- Next up, tap on save the video.
- The clip has been saved. At any time you wish to watch those clicks, launch the app- tap on more button at the bottom of the screen- tap on save.
- Next, you should all of your saved posts. If you don’t find the video there, simply tap on the videos tab to easily access all of those saved clips.
So that’s the easiest ways to save some of your favorite videos facebook videos to your iOS device. So both these processes can help you in watching the videos depending upon your interest and choice.