Some people have switched from Electra Jailbreak to UnC0ver Jailbreak is reporting a lot of issues regarding broken Cydia, broken tweaks, and various other random errors. If you’re facing an issue and reading the guide then, you are in the right place. As there are a lot of complaints regarding UnC0ver Jailbreak and I have come up with a solution for fixing it.
Thus, UnC0ver Jailbreak users are having a really tough time in jailbreaking their iOS device. Many users are regrets leaving Electra but, now you don’t have regret anymore. You need to follow the following step to fix the issue and perform a RootFS restore on your iOS 11-11.4 Beta 3 device.
Basically, RootFS restore carry out a Rollectra operation without erasing the user data it cleans the file system. It is essential to jailbreak using UnC0ver and follows the steps mentioned in this guide to complete a RootFS restore.
After that, we will dive into the jailbreaking your iOS device using UnC0ver. But first, let’s see in brief about RootFS Restore and its requirements then we go straight to the steps.
RootFS Restore is a built-in Rollectra alternative which is available in Unc0ver jailbreak that automatically executes Rollectra on a device. It rolls back which is made by jailbreaking the device’s file system. Also, it keeps the user data intact as well.
Moreover, RootFS Restore fixes temporary malfunction or fault of the equipment in Cydia and random errors so that users will not encounter issues after jailbreaking their device.
So following are the requirements have a look at it.
- Unc0ver jailbreak
- iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch
- iOS 11.0-11.4 Beta 3 firmware
How To Use RootFS Restore on Unc0ver iOS 11.0-11.4 Devices?
Follow the following steps to avoid any errors or bringing up further complications. But after performing the steps, if you still face the problem with UnC0ver Jailbreak then, a problem is with jailbreak. So you can report the difficulty to the developer along with its details and the device. Now let’s go straight to the steps now.
- You have to make sure that you are running the latest UnC0ver 1.0 Jailbreak on your device first.
- Now launch the jailbreak tool and in ‘Settings’ toggle RootFS Restore to ON, and a message will appear on the screen saying that your device will restart now.
- But if there is no message then, some error has crept in, so try once again.
- Trying again if you see an error again then post the report to the developer.
- When you will get a message that your device is restarted then tap on ok.
- Now, you have to wait for the device to restart and post restart once you reach the home screen.
- After that, you have to launch UnC0ver Jailbreak then disable the option of RootFS Restore and then tap on ‘Jailbreak’ now.
- So there will be no errors, bugs, and issues!
How To Use Rootfs Restore On Unc0ver Jailbreak?
- Make sure that the latest version of unc0ver jailbreak is running on your device.
- The tool displays the jailbreak tab by default the, so open the settings tab to access the preferences.
- Now, scroll down then enable the RootFS Restore option from the toggle list then leave the other options as it is.
- After that, you have to go back to the “Jailbreak” tab then press Jailbreak to jailbreak your device.
- Now, wait for the message that says the device will be restarted and select OK and wait on iPhone or iPad to reboot.
- Once it reboots then go back to the unc0ver app and then disables the RootFS Restore option from the Settings tab.
- Now, you can press Jailbreak and follow the on-screen instructions, that’s it!
- So now your device is successfully jailbroken without the errors and bugs. But following all the steps if you see errors again then, you can report to the developer.
So this is the guide on How-To Use RootFS Restore on Unc0ver iOS 11-11.4 Devices. By following the steps, your issue will vanish, and your device will work smoothly same like using on Electra Jailbreak. If these guides have solved your jailbreak related problems then, fo share with your friends and families.