Four tools are available to help you jailbreak iOS 10–10.3.3. They are H3lix, G0blin, Meridian, and Houdini. Community developers have worked hard to make a multi-jailbreak only for this key firmware release (10.x, 10.3.x, etc.). In this post, I will assemble some basic information for iOS 10–10.3.3 jailbreak so you can begin to understand what they’re doing. You will also be provided with links and instructions for downloading.
- iPhone 5S (10.3.3 – 10.3).
- iPhone 6 and 6 Plus (10.3.3 – 10.3).
- iPhone SE (10.3.3 – 10.3).
- iPhone 6S and 6S Plus (10.3.3 – 10.3).
- iPad Air 2 (10.3.3 – 10.3).
- iPad Mini 3 and 4 (10.3.3 – 10.3).
- iPad Pro 1st generation (10.3.3 – 10.3).
Incompatible devices: If your device is operating on a new iOS or this jailbreak is not supported, you should not be disheartened because there are only a few offsets which can trigger this discrepancy. However, it will be possible for your device to have higher chances of support in the future.
To achieve jailbreaking, you need to run your device on the A7 or A9 chipset, or the jailbreak tool will not work with your device. It is a shame for iPhone 7 and iPhone 7 Plus users as the KPP bypass of yalu102 doesn’t work for you.
As your device is default iOS 11 to use for iPhone 8 or iPhone 8 plus and iPhone X users, the G0blin jailbreak is incompatible.
The devices should operate with the firmware iOS 10.3.3-10.3. A 64-bit iOS device (listed above). The internet is robust. Linux, Windows or macOS running computer. Download this page from Cydia Impactor. If the first question is, how to get jailbreak with g0blin if you have never jailbroken your phone. But don’t worry because we’re going to assist you. Here are a few easy steps to get the jailbreak for your iOS 10.3–10.3.3 64-bit iPhone.
How to Jailbreak iPhone and iPad Running iOS 10.3– 10.3.3
- Connect the iPhone / iPad to your computer to ensure that the Cydia Impactor tool (link above) was already downloaded for your computer.
- Download the jailbreak IPA for G0blin.
- Extract and start Cydia Impactor.
- To start the process, drag the IPA file to the open Cydia Impactor window.
- Enter your Apple ID and passwords when you are prompted and wait until Cydia installs the app.
- You will see its icon on your home screen once the file has been installed. Remove your iOS from the computer afterwards.
- Go to Settings > General > Power & Device management to check your certificate or if the app is launched, it will show an error.
- Return to the main screen and open the app, and on your screen you will see a “run” sign; just click it.
- Wait a minute for your device to be able to incorporate the data. Once it shows the missive “jailbroken” and you can launch Cydia easily on your device now.
There are other softwares besides Goblin to jailbreak your device. Lets have a look at those softwares.
Let’s talk about Houdini first, the oldest player of the iOS 10 series of jailbreakers. Developer Abraham Masri released Houdini also identified as @cheesecakeufo. Many of you will know him from the jailbreak of his Saigon. On any 64-bit device running iOS 10–10.3.2, you may use the Houdini jailbreak.
Were you aware that iOS 10.3.3 was not referred to? That’s because the firmware is not yet supported. I’d stay away from Houdini if your device runs with anything above iOS 10.3.2. ⠀ Please carefully follow it so that your device is not bricked.