Another day, with another tweak. PokeCall will allow you to answer the calls like a Pokémon master trainer. Here you can install this Cydia tweak on your iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
How the PokeCall actually Works
PokeCall Cydia tweak will turn you into a Pokémon master trainer and will let you defeat callers. It is created by veteran tweak developer, Frozen Penguin. PokeCall which takes you back to the good old Pokémon days that has a stunning battle border and all Pokémons from the Johto and Kanto regions.
Apart from the normal inward calls, it also helps you to modify FaceTime calls and the third-party apps like WhatsApp. This tweak has a comprehensive Settings section that helps the user to modify anything from the trainer to the Pokémon that you want to choose.
Choose your Trainer
You can select your master trainer from the next options. Once you choose your trainer, the other trainer will be given work with to the incoming callers.
Select your Pokémon
You can choose your Pokémon from the “Your Pokémon” piece in the preferences. This tweak has a whole lot of Pokémons (251 to be precise), all of which can be selected.
As for me, I have selected Snorlax, that is my favorite and, of course, one of the best Pokémons to ever polish the Pokéverse.
In place of enabling the same call screen for every caller, you can tailor it for each poles apart caller.
Just click on the “Add new phone contact” option and allocate it a new Pokémon and teacher to keep the battlefield even.
Settings for call
You can allow this tweak for all calls or only your phone contacts or “customized contacts”. There are a number of other options too that are self-explanatory and they can be toggled on or off which depends on your preference.
Some call settings are –
- Number 1: This setting is Enabled for – All calls
- Number 2: Consists of video calls – on
- Number 3: Commence minimized – off
- Number 4: Showcase caller ID at the top – on
- Number 5: Flash intro – on
- Number 6: Swap clash and RUN buttons – off
- Number 7: Contacts – it has a Trainer battle
- Number 8: Unidentified numbers – Wild Pokémon
- Number 9: overrule ringtone – on
- Number 10: Music topic – Gym battle
- Number 11: Sound effects – on
Now whenever your device will receive an incoming call, the call screen will appear something like this. As soon as someone will call you, the trainers will come into sight on the call screen and send their respective Pokémon into the battlefield. Your trainer will be sending the Pokémon you chose above (Snorlax in my case).
Here is the full list of pedals and the deed each of them performs –
- Number 1: Fight – Answer the call
- Number 2: Run – Hang up the call
- Number 3: Hide – Minimize the call screen
- Number 4: Switch – now Go back to the stock iOS call screen
The controls may seem a bit wild at first but you will swiftly get the hang of it.
Download the PokeCall Cydia Tweak
- This tweak is a little wacky, that is, weird in a nice way and at $2.00, it is worth every currency and more. It is highly recommended.
- This tweak was under growth since the last few months and the creator has clearly put a lot of work into it.
- If you are a Pokémon devotee or you want something to play about with on your iPhone, it’s an complete must-have.
- PokeCall is very accessible for download on Packix repository for $2.00. It is well-suited with iOS 9, 10, and 11.
- Memorize, it is not functioning properly on iOS 10 devices at the time you are reading this article. The creator is aware of the subject and will let go a fix very soon. You can help the creator by transfer him your crash logs.