P0sixspwn is a jailbreak app for iOS 6 devices. Here we are talking about the latest advanced version of P0sixspwn which doesn’t require Redsn0w.
Before installing and using the P0sixspwn jailbreak utility you should know that it works only on iOS 6.1.3 to iOS 6.1.6 devices, not any other iOS devices.
The latest version of P0sixspwn is an untethered jailbreak and compatible with the following devices
- iPhone 3GS,4,4S and 5
- iPad 2, 3, 4 and Mini
- iPad Touch 4G, 5G
- Windows and Mac with 10.6 and above.
Downloading the P0sixspwn Jailbreak
- Laptop or pc (Windows/Mac)
- Untethered Jailbreak within 10 minutes
- If you are using Windows then you will require the latest version of iTunes
- iOS device with iOS 6.1.3, 6.1.4, 6.1.5, 6.1.6.
- A USB Cable
- Take backup for your data and for your device
- Disable passcode settings.
Steps for Downloading P0sixspwn Jailbreak
- Download the P0sixspwn Jailbreak on your computer or pc.
- Open the downloaded file and extract it.
- Now open the application file to launch it.
- Make sure, if you are using Windows do not run the extracted file, just right click on the Application file and click on the Run as Administrator option to run it
- Now connect your iOS device with your PC.
- After connected properly you will see a jailbreak box. Just click on the Jailbreak option
- Now the process will begin. It will take a few seconds.
- After successfully installed it asks to reboot the device.
- Now you would have the P0sixpwn Jailbreak utility on your iOS device
Features for P0sixspwn
- An Untethered jailbreak utility. One and only untethered jailbreak for iOS7.
- Can run on Windows and Mac PCs and laptop
- Developed together by @winocm, @iH8sn0w, and @SquiffyPwn, @surenix, and @ac3xx.
- Free utility to use the premium version is also available.
Q1. Why the P0sixpwn stuck while I start it?
Ans.Make sure you have allowed apps downloaded anywhere option. You will find the option under Security and Privacy settings.
Q2. What not to do while jailbreaking with the P0sixspwn?
Ans. Don’t use your mobile during the process and leave Cydia open until the device automatically respring on its own.
Q3. Why my device got stuck at the Apple logo after running the P0sixspwn?
Ans. It happens with the evasion7. In this situation, you need to put your device into DFU mode and restore it with the use of iTunes. It will be restored to the ios 7.0.4 version. Again, when you try it with run smoothly.