If you are searching for options for killing the wifi network then you are at the right place. NetkillUI will help you to kill the router and WiFi network for your iOS devices successfully. The installation process is simple and the complete action is easy to be followed.
NetkillUI application proficiently uses the latest methods of killing the WiFi connectivity of the iOS device. It works fast and the connection is killed within seconds. The WiFi kill tool is commonly available on all android devices, whereas some of the android kits do not have the necessity to root. When you use NetkillUI it will be easier for you to secure the personal WiFi connection from unwanted users.
Your data will be protected and also there will be less chance of entering any malware into your device. You can use NetkillUI to do this for you and you do not have to jailbreak your device for that. If you are using any family or public WiFi system, then using NetkillUI will kill the slow internet connection for you.
However, to download NetkillUI for your iOS device, you need a helper app which will enable the downloading of this third party app. For example, we will be here giving the direction with the Cydia app into consideration. You can also consider the TUTU helper application for the same purpose.
Not only does it kill the WiFi connection for your iOS device but also it lets you read the detailed information for the full requirement of this process. Using NetkillUI will help you to increase the internet connection speed by disconnecting the other users.
You will have the full authorize connection which you can solely use with all the power. All other users will be manipulated for using that particular WiFi connection you will be using.
As we have already mentioned, this third party app is not available on any official app store like iTunes. Download any third-party app store to get this app from there.
Download and Install NetkillUI
- To begin with, download and install Cydia third-party AppStore on your iOS device.
- Now open the home page of the Cydia and on the app icon click “Add”.
- A pop-up box will appear on the screen. Now you have to type or paste http://extigy.guthub.io/repo and then click on the Add Source button.
- Now a page will load within a few seconds. When the page is fully loaded, search for NetkillUI.
- After the search result appears on the page, click on the Install button.
- Then after a few seconds, the NetkillUI will be installed on your device.
- Now you have to run the application on your device. It will show the page where you need to swipe down to load the list of all the user’s devices’ IP. All the IPs will be connected to a particular network.
- Select the IPs of the unwanted users’ and tap on the Kill button to stop the action.
If you are using the NetkillUI app on iOS 10 or any other version, you will be able to disable devices one by one or in a lot.
We hope our directions will be helpful to you. Through this process, you will be able to successfully download and install NetkillUI on your iOS device, which is also called WiFiKill for iPhone. With its help, you can block the other devices from getting connected to your WiFi network connection. If your friends are at home or your apartment and are asking for the WiFi password, without refusing them, the smarter idea will be using NetkillUI which will kill those connections, though you need to recognize the IP of the devices of your friends.