As we all know that the Apple has been very aggressive when it’s comes to security and for overcoming this it revokes enterprise certificate of all the third-party app that you have been installed lately. Recently we have seen TutuApp revoking by Apple.
App revoking is very irritating thing happen in case you are a third party application lover. In this article we will tell you about how to fix this revoking problem without jailbreak your device. There is an App named NessTool VPN which can be used very effectively to solve this problem. So read the full article and follow the step by step procedure to fix revoking.
What is NessTool?
Nesstool is very new VPN application that can be used to stop app revoking on your iOS devices. As we know that tutuapp is the appstore which contains many tweaked/modded application. Nesstool is the application you can find inside the tutuapp. It is a VPN that works simply by bypassing Apple’s Certificate and make your app to very efficiently faster and quicker without revoking. It is very simple to use application and can be enabled by a single click.
- Stop app from revoking/crashing.
- Free to Can be downloadable on any iOS device without any fees.
- Single click enability and very simple to use on any IOS.
- Supports both offline and online modes.
- Help in making Tutuapp run faster.
- Also helps in making other apps from Tutuapp run faster.
- VPN has not required all the time.
How NessTool Works
Here’s a brief procedure of how this tool works –
- As the user enables Nesstool, it installs the VPN profile on your iOS device.
- The main this VPN does that it redirects all certification requests that Apple servers require to another server
- It acts as a shield between the revoked enterprise certificate and apple servers.
- So that the use all third-party apps for a longer period of time.
Since this has been web-based VPN service so there is no particular firmware requires for accessing it.
Here’s the full list of supported iOS versions.
- iOS 11 Golden Master
- iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch
- A compatible firmware version of iOS
- TutuApp appstore
- Active Internet connection
Procedure To Install NessTool in iPhone/iPad/iPod
1. Download NessTool
- First thing first you have to open the official website of nesstool. It can be done simply through safari browser and search URL- nesstool.com
- Now click on the Download button to start the download process.
- The website will show a pop-up prompt for asking confirmation. Click on Install.
- Wait for some time to install it on your iOS device. Once it completed, icon will be present on your home screen but before opening, you need give it a Trust certificate.
- For that go to Settings > General > Profiles & Device Management and trust the certificate associated with it.
2. Setting Application
- After the installation procedure completed, you have to give allowance to use this app for that first open the application.
- Click anywhere over screen to start the protection.
- App will now prompt you to install its VPN configuration. Click on it to Allow.
- After you allow the application, it will know start it work and protect from certificate revoking and crashing.
3. Testing Application
Now after setting procedure is over and everything is ready to go, we have to test its functionality and to do that-
- First, go and install any app from TutuApp.
- Check if apple has revoked TutuApp’s enterprise certificate. As it happens, TutuApp will show the “Untrusted Enterprise Developer” error.
- Now, we have to check is the apps and games are still working or not.
It is one of the best VPN application that helps in preventing app revoking on your iOS device without jailbreaking your device. I hope your problem is solved by the following procedure given in this article if you have any suggestion, problem and anything else. Please feel free to give us your valuable feedback.