We all love to install third-party app installers in our iOS devices as we all love to have tweaked app and games. Initially, there are only one third party installers known as Cydia impactor but for using that they have to jailbreak there device. But now there is number additional installer are now available in the market, which almost offers Cydia like services but without jailbreaking your device but as we all know apple is very strict about security and privacy, for that it revoke the app certification which makes these third party stop working.
To solve the above problem LiveRevoke is a very important app to use. It is very easy and simple to use application that helps you to know the status of third-party installers like AppVAlley, Cyrus Installer, Tutu and many others in the list. The main important features of this app are that it helps you to understand the current status of all third party applications
What Is Liverevoke?
If you are an iOS user and love installing the third-party app installers, then, in that case, the revoking problem is not new to you. This thing apple does in the name of its security has always been a very irritating thing for its users and they find it difficult to keep track their installed installers and which app they installed is working or not. To solve this problem app named LiveRevoke comes as a saviour.
Liverevoke is an iOS application that gives you an alert notification when Apple has revoked any of the unofficial app installers at the same time. The developer of Live revoke is famous Xda developers Joseph Shenton and raufyDEV.
The list of app installers it supports are the following –
- Tutu Helper
- Cyrus Installer
It will display the information about every Cracked third-party app store
- Pirated Apps
- Breaks Apple TOS
- Average Lifespan
- Average Downtime
- Average Resign Time
And at last, you have access to that implicit app data, you will be able to choose which third-party app you want to use on their downtime.
Downloaded File for Installing Liverevoke
- iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch
- iOS 9, 10 or 11 versions
- Cydia Impactor (latest version)
- Active Internet connection
How to Install Liverevoke on iPhone, iPad, and iPod
- Step 1: First you have to download LIveRevoke IPA file by using the instruction given above, after downloading the transfer file to your PC.
- Step 2: Download the latest version of Cydia Impactor from the official site and Extract the contents of this package and start it. In case you don’t want to use Cydia Impactor, you must use other signing services which can sign this IPA file for you.
- Step 3: Move the IPA file you had downloaded to Cydia Impactors windows.
- Step 4: Please enter your Apple ID email and password to start the installation process. Wait for some time while it is loading
- Step 5: After the installation process over you will see its app icon will be present over the home screen.
- Step 6: Then Go to Settings > General > Profiles & Device Management and select your Apple ID email under the “DEVELOPER APP” section.
- Step 7: Now you have to Trust the LiveRevoke app and again trust it when the confirmation alert pop-ups.
- Step 8: Done you had successfully installed this application and now easily check the status of the app and download those most suitable installers and easily be able to download that app which is not revoked.
The developer of the app also developed the web version that will allow checking signing status more quickly. However, I suggest you to use the app installing method which has faster and efficient working in comparison to web one.
That all for this article as you probably know now that installation process is exactly same as all other sideloading apps we need to do while installing it on iOS, but main advantage here is that you can have to access the real-time notification about revoking of any all those third-party app stores mentioned above all in one place by installing this amazing app named Liverevoke on your iOS devices. And also that it doesn’t bother you to jailbreak your devices for downloading your favourite apps and it’s very simple and clean UI also makes navigation easier.