Most of us have waited for a long time to release the iOS 11.3.1 kernel exploit and finally Ian Beer has announced the plan to release an iOS 11.3.1 kernel exploit. I hope that you are delighted to know that Ian Beer has released the iOS 11.3.1 exploit, which can use to jailbreak on iOS 11.3.1. With the release of the iOS 11.3.1 kernel exploit in the public space, it will be a great day for all the jailbreak community.
As well as the exploit in public domain, jailbreak lovers will have reasons to enjoy as the particular exploit can integrate into the jailbreak to make a new jailbreak tool for iOS 11.3.1.
- One of the most popular iOS hacker and developer announces that he can use the kernel exploit for updating Electra Jailbreak to jailbreak iOS 11.3.1 and iOS 11.2 soon. Recently, the jailbreak tool can jailbreak iOS 11 – iOS 11.1.2. So with the availability of iOS 11.3.1 exploit in public space, CoolStar can begin to work hard on the development of iOS 11.3.1 jailbreak.
- One of the amazing things is, it will support all the models of iPhones that are compatible with iOS 11, up to iPhone X. Also, we suspect that Electra iOS 11.3.1 jailbreak to be a semi-untethered jailbreak meaning it gives an ability to reboot the iOS device automatically.
- While starting up the iOS device, on each boot the sequence will be unmodified and then boots into its non-jailbroken state. But instead of using the tool from a computer for re-jailbreaking the iOS device such as a tethered or semi-tethered case, with the help of an app running on the iOS device, users can re-jailbreak their device easily.
- However, Apple has patched up the iOS 11.3.1 kernel exploits, and the Beer shared in iOS 11.4, which means it is not possible to jailbreak iOS 11.4.
- So if you want to jailbreak iOS 11.3.1 on iPhone, iPad or iPod touch, you have to restore to iOS 11.3.1 quickly. Those who are using iPhone X, iPhone 8, and iPhone 8 Plus users have upgraded to iOS 11.3.1 using the OTA method. Even we hope that Apple will stop signing in on iOS 11.3.1 firmware but, you can save the iOS 11.3.1 SHSH blobs at least.
- Furthermore, Coolstar did not announce the release date for Electra iOS 11.3.1 jailbreak, however; developers have started working with it.
Jailbreak for iOS 11.3.1 on the cards with the Release of Kernel Exploit
So now you came to know that iOS 11.3.1 kernel exploit is going to release which will definitely bring a smile of all jailbreak lovers. After releasing the kernel exploit of iOS 11.3.1 in public space, the expedition to the public jailbreak for iOS 11.3.1 will begin. Even though you want to use the kernel exploit right away on 11.3.1 device. But it will be best to give some time for developers to develop a jailbreak mechanism as well as tool utilizing the kernel exploit.
By using the public jailbreak for iOS 11.3.1, it will become pretty easy for users to jailbreak their iOS device. It will not take anything, but you only have to click a button. You don’t have to mess around with the exploit as well.
Coolstar Set to Release iOS 11.3.1 Jailbreak using Ian Beer’s Exploit:
Ian Beer has been the prominent developer in the jailbreaking community of iOS has released another proof of developing a public jailbreak for iOS 11.3.1. Even though it is said that the developers will start to work very soon but, there is no release of the official time by the developer of Electra Jailbreak. Therefore, there is nothing that we can do other than waiting for the ultimate liberation until the time it arrives. But it is expected that it will release as soon as possible.
So we recommend to wait patiently for the jailbreak and annoying them asking for a release date on Twitter. Once the Electra iOS 11.3.1 jailbreak released, you will come to know. Remember to signup for the Daily Newsletter so that you don’t miss the latest news on jailbreak.