If you’re reading this then, you have come to download and install Jailbreak Tweaks and Eclipse X Darkmode Tweak for iOS 11-iOS 11.1.2. Here is everything for you, so keep reading the article.
- Download Cydia Impactor tool
- Download the latest version of Electra JailBreak IPA
- Download and install free ZipApp application from the Apple App Store.
Install Jailbreak Tweaks on iOS 11/11.1.2/11.2, iOS 12 iPhone/ iPad
If you have all the requirements then, you can go ahead with the following procedure to install jailbreak tweaks on iOS 11 – iOS 11.1.2 iPhone/iPad device.
- First of all, you have to install jailbreak tweaks on iOS 11 – iOS 11.1.2, by using the Cydia Impactor, you have to sideload the FilzaEscaped IPA on your iOS device.
- After that, download the jailbreak tweak on your device and download the .deb file of the jailbreak tweak.
- When you open link of the .deb file, you have to open it in ZipApp Free then, it will ask whether you want to decompress the .deb file in the current directory, so tap on Yes.
- Now, you have to navigate to the ZipApp Free app and then tap on the extracted on the contents of the .deb file.
- After that, you will see a file name as data.lzma, so select the file, and a prompt will appear on the screen saying decompress this file tap on Yes button.
- Now it will create a new data folder.
Jailbreak Tweaks Installation on iOS 11/11.1.2/11.2 Electra Jailbroken Devices
- You have to launch FilzaEscaped app then go to the Apps Manager and then from this app manager navigate to and tap on ZipApp Free.
- After that, you have to go /ZipApp Free/Documents/Imported Files/<TweakName>/data/Library/MobileSubstrate/DynamicLibraries folder and tap and hold on dylib then tap on a copy.
- Go to /bootstrap/Library/SBInject and paste the ‘dylib’ file that copied in the previous step.
- After that, you have to follow the same step for ‘plist’ file as well you will find in the library under Preferences Loader/ Preferences folder.
- Almost all the jailbreak tweaks will work with this but, in some of them you might have to copy and paste some more files besides ‘dylib’ and ‘plist.’
- Now, you have to reboot then re-jailbreak device using Electra Jailbreak after that jailbreak tweak will start to work on iOS 11 – iOS 11.1.2 device.
Install Eclipse Darkmode Jailbreak tweak on iOS 11- 11.1.2
You have learned how to install Jailbreak tweaks on iOS 11 – iOS 11.1.2, now let’s installation of a jailbreak tweak Eclipse Darkmode.
- You have installed FilzaEscaped File Manager on your device, so download the ZIP file of Eclipse X from here http://gmoran.me/downloads/eclipse_x_devpreview_5.1.zip.
- For post downloading the jailbreak tweak Eclipse X you have to follow the installation steps which mentioned above, so copy till plist.
- Besides ‘dylib’ and ‘plist,’ you have to copy and paste the content of ‘PreferenceBundles’ folder to /bootstrap/Library/PreferenceBundles.
- You have to copy and paste the content of ‘Preference Loader’ folder to /bootstrap/Library/PreferenceLoader/Preferences.
- Now copy the tweak which is Switches and Activator folder to root/Library folder.
- After that, you have to download libcolorpicker https://goo.gl/Lmzw6M, AppList https://goo.gl/pFgDfN, and Configuration File https://goo.gl/ki7hPx.
- You have to transfer the downloaded libcolorpicker.dylib to /usr/lib.
- And transfer the com.gmoran.eclipse.plist configuration file to the following path: /var/mobile/library/preferences.
- Now, you need to extract the Debian archive of AppList and go to \Library\MobileSubstrate\DynamicLibraries\ and transfer AppList.plist into /bootstrap/Library/SBInject.
- After that, you have to go to the \System\Library\PreferenceBundles\ and transfer AppList.bundle into /System/Library/PreferenceBundles.
- Now, go to \usr\lib\ and transfer libapplist.dylib into /usr/lib and then go to \usr\ and transfer the entire include folder into /usr. That’s it!