Apple releases its gadgets or applications or software with a new and enhanced feature every now and then. Apple has recently come up with the iOS 12 beta version which accompanies lots of new features and utilities. But this, the version is available exclusively for a developer account. And to have a developer account one needs to pay $99 for the membership which lasts for one year. For a developer, that’s quite a few amounts but for normal users, it is huge. That’s the reason for users queries regarding tips and tricks to install iOS 12 Beta without having a developer account.
Features of iOS 12
So before moving forward let’s know about some features of iOS 12. Have a look:
- You can talk with a maximum of 32 people at a time using high-quality audio and video calls.
- Animoji is another feature that makes your text or chats conversation with friends and family more fun and delightful.
- It also comes with more advanced and improved privacy and security settings.
- All your chats and texts are end to end encrypted to make them secure.
- More manageable notification settings, to enhance functionality.
- It comes with improved settings which are customizable and user-friendly.
- If you are at work or in meeting or want a sound sleep, new enhanced do not disturb mode will automatically turn on the sound for you as soon as the work is over.
Install iOS 12 Beta on iPhone Without Developer Account
Here we bring you the solution for how to install iOS 12 Beta without developer account.
- Firstly, make sure you have iOS 12 Beta compatible iOS device.
- Now, go to the http://redirect.viglink.com link on your device.
- Choose Slow Download option to start downloading the software on your device.
- Once it has completed, you will be redirected to iOS Beta Software Profile.
- Now click on Install option three times and then the rebooting of your device would start.
- Once your device has been rebooted, go to the Settings > General > Software Update.
- You can now see that iOS 12 Beta Developer OTA (Over the Air) has started downloading on your device. If it doesn’t show up, then restart your device using switch off and on option.
- Now, you need to install the OTA on your device, the same way you do for other software updates.
The above-mentioned method is applicable only on the iOS supporting iPhones or iPads. It does not work on iOS emulators or other third-party applications or software which is used to run iPhone operating system.
Although users found out that after doing so their battery started draining while installing applications, as it possibly makes your device unstable. So better to wait for the official availability of the iOS 12 Beta by Apple.
But still you don’t want to wait and eager enough to use, you may try the beta version without any developer’s account using above mentioned method and enjoy handy and fine features of iOS 12 Beta version.