Apple releases its gadgets or applications or software with a new and enhanced feature every now and then. Apple has recently come up with the iOS 12 beta 6 OTA/IPSW version which accompanies lots of new features and utilities.
But this version is available exclusively for a developer account. And to have a developer account one need to pay quite a huge amount for the membership which lasts for a year or so. For a developer that could not matter but for normal users, it is quite enough to pay for just a 500MB software. That’s the reason for users queries regarding tips and tricks to install iOS 12 Beta 6 OTA/IPSW without having a developer account.
So before moving forward let’s know about some features of iOS 12 beta 6. Have a look: –
Features of iOS 12 Beta 6
- Fixes the bugs and issues associated with the previous version.
- When it comes to Siri the shortcuts and other features are not working properly. So, this new version fixes them all.
- It also comes with more advanced and improved privacy and security settings.
- More manageable notification settings, to enhance functionality.
- Issue such as improper Bluetooth connectivity with the already paired device has also been solved in this version of Beta 6.
- All your chats and texts are end to end encrypted to make them secure.
- It comes with improved settings which are customizable and user-friendly.
Steps to Install iOS 12 Beta 6
Here we bring you the solution for how to install iOS 12 Beta 6 without developer account.
- Firstly, make sure you have iOS 12 Beta 6 compatible iOS device.
- Now, go to any trusted site on your device.
- Once the page has opened up choose Download iOS 12 Beta 6 Profile option to start downloading the software on your device.
- Once it has completed, you will be redirected to iOS Beta 6 Software Profile.
- Now click on Install option and then the after the installation of the software, rebooting of your device would start.
- Once your device has been rebooted, go to the Settings > General > Software Update.
- You can now see that iOS 12 Beta Developer OTA (Over the Air) has started downloading on your device. If it doesn’t show up, then restart your device using switch off and on option.
- Now, you need to install the OTA on your device, the same way you do for other software updates.
The above-mentioned method is applicable only on the iOS supporting iPhones or iPads. It does not work on iOS emulators or other third-party applications or software which is used to run iPhone operating system.
Although users found out that after doing so their battery started draining while installing applications, as it possibly makes your device unstable. So better to wait for the official availability of the iOS 12 Beta 6 OTA/ISPW by Apple.
But still you don’t want to wait and eager enough to use, you may try the beta version without any developer’s account using above mentioned method and enjoy handy and fine features of iOS 12 Beta 6 OTA/ISPW version.