Do you like to play classic games like “Mario,” “Pokemon,” and “Day of the Tentacle but you have an iOS that’s why looking for the ways, then you’re on the right page. It is sad for iOS users that App Store doesn’t support these classic games and doesn’t allow emulator apps as well so, despite the roadblock; users can play retro games on your iPhone or iPad by installing GBA4iOS in an iOS device.
What’s GBA4iOS and How to Download Classic Games on an iOS device?
It is Gameboy Advance Emulator that allows users to download Gameboy Advance games on their device, though the process does involve a bit of workaround and not that complex too.
- GBA4iOS is a Gameboy Advance Emulator that allows users to enjoy Gameboy Advance games on their iPhone.
- There is nothing wrong with the functionality. However, users should install the emulator at their own responsibility.
- Emulators offers outdated video games to users like Super Nintendo or Atari on your smartphone or computer which is known as ROMs and are merely software copies of the game CDs or cartridges like the Sega Genesis cartridge or the Sony PlayStation CD.
- ROMs are protected by copyright, so it is illegal to download.
Steps To Install GBA4iOS on iPhone/iPad Running iOS 12 or Earlier
- First, you have to launch Safari on your iOS device then, go to iemulators.com.
- Now, you have to tap on the Apps tab then scroll down and tap on GBA4iOS 2.1.
- After that, you have to tap on the Download Page option and scrolls down again until you find GBA4iOS icon.
- You have to check out the two versions, so for iPhone 8 Plus or earlier tap on the first option then iPhone X or later, tap on the second option.
- Now a popup will appear, so you have to tap on the install button and tap on the install GBA4iOS button.
- After that, the installation process of GBA4iOS app will start, you may have to tap on the Install button in the pop-up again.
- Once completed, you will see the GBA4iOS app on your Home screen, so trust a third-party profile to run GBA4iOS on your iPhone.
- Go to Settings then tap on the General and Profiles & Device Management.
- Now trust the third-party profile to run GBA4iOS on your iPhone, so iPhone 8 Plus or earlier tap on the profile Jiang Xi MicroBlog Technology Co Ltd” → tap on trust Jiang Xi MicroBlog Technology Co Ltd → Tap on Trust to confirm.
- iPhone X or later tap on the profile SAE Magnetics Dongguan Limited → Tap on trust SAE Magnetics Dongguan Limited → Tap on Trust to confirm.
- So, you have successfully installed GBA4iOS on iOS now can download ROMS of favorite games and play them to your heart’s content.
Steps to Download ROMs of Pokemon, the Legend of Zelda, Metroid, Mario, Fire Emblem on iPhone
- First, you have to launch the GBA4iOS app on your iOS device then tap on the search button at the top right corner.
- Now, you need to choose the game series to find ROM, so there will be 11 options available, and you can search it on Google to download other ROMs.
- After that, you can select the preferred version then tap on Download button.
- Now a popup will appear so tap on the Save then it will download the game.
- Once downloaded, launch it to start the game.
Steps To Delete GBA4iOS App on iPhone
- First, you have to Settings
- Now, you have to Select General
- After that, you have to Select Profiles & Device Management
- You have to Select NARI Group Corporation and select the option to Delete App
By installing GBA4iOSGBA4iOS in your device, you can play those classic games from the Super Nintendo, Atari, or Sega consoles on your iPad or iPhone as the retro games still has a charm which has extended the popularity through the decades.
GBA4iOSGBA4iOS works reliably well and also provides with the library of classic retro games to play and options for searching other ones as well. I hope you will find the article helpful in the time of need. So keep enjoying!