FilzaEscaped is a file manager that lets you access, manage, modify and create files on iOS without jailbreaking your device. You can also open system files using FilzaEscaped. People prefer FilzaEscaped because the in-built file manager of iOS provides only limited operations on iOS. The in-built file manager is restricted to perform only basic operations like moving or copying files. This demands a better file manager. Users have loved FilzaEscaped because of the amazing features it provides.
You can access the entire folder structure and all the system files using FilzaEscaped. You can add .ipa file, install apps, hack games, upload ringtones to your iPhone, access all the iTunes files, ringtones files and even more delete the existing files without jailbreak. You can say it gives you an opportunity to customize your iPhone device.
FilzaEscaped is also called as FilzaJailed. Initially it was working with iOS 11, iOS 11.2, iOS 11.3, iOS 11.3.1, iOS 11.1.2 and iOS 10. FilzaEscaped is now updated to work with iOS 12 and released under the name GeoFilza. It does not work on newly released iOS 11.4. But very soon it will work. You can install it on iPhone 8, 8 Plus and iPhone X as well. It is also supported on iPad and iPod Touch with compatible iOS versions.
FilzaEscaped was created and developed by Jake James and he has made this application to access root system files without any Jailbreak.
FilzaEscaped is 15MB in size.
Features of FilzaEscaped on iOS:
- You can remove any unwanted file from your device using FilzaEscaped, no matter what file format it is in.
- You can open dot files; you can extract files, modify them and change the file type using FilzaEscaped.
- System files can be read and modified directly using this app.
- Any app files can be opened and edited.
- You can easily remove some of the obsolete files, ad files, junks and caches that remain in the device using FilzaEscaped.
Install FilzaEscaped on iOS:
Filza is easy to install with an easy to use interface. But FilzaEscaped is not available in the official AppStore. There are various third-party app installers available using which you can side-load and install FilzaEscaped onto your device. Some of them are AppValley, Cydia, PandaHelper and TweakBox. All provide a way to install FilzaEscaped without jail breaking your device.
You can follow any of the methods listed below.
1) Installation using AppValley:
- First of all, you should have AppValley in your iOS.
- Open Safari browser and go to https://appvalley-apk.com/ The official AppValley website will open up.
- There will be an install button on the home page.
- Click on it to download and install AppValley on iOS.
- Once you are done with the installation of AppValley; you need to change some settings.
- Go to Settings -> Profile and Device Management option -> Turn on ‘Trust AppValley’ option.
- Now launch AppValley. In the search bar; type FilzaEscaped.
- The app will come up on the screen with an install button. Click on it to download and install the app.
- Once you are done with the installation of FilzaEscaped; you need to change some settings.
- Go to Settings -> Profile and Device Management option -> Turn on ‘Trust FilzaEscaped’ option.
- You are done with the installation of FilzaEscaped into your iOS.
- Now you can access your iOS device completely using FilzaEscaped and modify any property as you wish.
2) Installation using Cydia:
- First, you have to install Cydia using https://jailbreaknerds.com/install-cydia-without-jailbreak-ios-11-11-2-inocydia.html or https://jailbreaknerds.com/cyrus-installer-for-ios-11.html
- Once you are done with the installation of Cydia; launch it
- Search for “FilzaEscaped for iOS 12/12.3”. Proceed with its installation.
- When the installation is done; restart your iPhone.
3) Installation using PandaHelper:
- Open Safari browser and go to PandaHelper official website http://m.pandahelp.vip/?s=gg .
- Wait for the website to load. Under the ‘Regular’ option; tap on ‘Download Free Version’ button.
- Tap install to confirm and wait for few seconds for PandaHelper to get installed.
- Once you are done with the installation of PandaHelper; you need to change some settings.
- Go to Settings -> Profile and Device Management option -> Turn on ‘Trust PandaHelper’ option.
- Now launch PandaHelper. Search for FilzaEscaped and install it. You will get a message “Untrusted Enterprise Developer” when you open FilzaEscaped for the first time. For this you have to go to Settings -> Profile and Device Management option -> Turn on ‘Trust FilzaEscaped’ option.
- Now you can enjoy FilzaEscaped.
4) Installation using TweakBox:
- Open Safari browser and install TweakBox.
- Turn on ‘Trust TweakBox’ option in Settings -> Profile and Device Management of your device.
- Launch TweakBox.
- Search for FilzaEscaped and install it. Turn on ‘Trust FilzaEscaped’ option in Settings -> Profile and Device Management.
- Now you can enjoy using FilzaEscaped.
5) Installation through filza.net
- Open Safari browser and visit filza.net
- Wait for the page to load completely.
- Tap on the UP arrow icon at the bottom of the screen. It expands.
- Tap on ‘Add to Home screen’ button option.
- You will be directed to the next page. Name the app as ‘Filza’ and tap add button again.
- Filza app is now added to your Home screen.
- Open the app now, go to download page and tap on the install button.
- Simply allow any permission asked.
- Wait for the installation to get completed.
- Filza app icon will get enabled in the home screen when the installation is completed.
- When you open the app for the first time; you will get an ‘Untrusted Enterprise Developer’ error message. For this you have to go to Settings -> Profile & Device Management.
- Tap on ‘Amssy Software’ in the Enterprise Apps section. This is FilzaJailed apps profile.
- Tap on ‘Amssy Software’
- Again tap on ‘Trust’ button on the prompt.
- Now you can run the app easily.
6) Installation through the computer using Cydia Impactor:
You need the Filza IPA file and Cydia Impactor tool in your computer for this method. You can also use cydiaimpactor.com rather than cydia impactor tool.
- Connect your device to your computer
- Run Cydia Impactor tool
- Let it detect your iOS device
- Drag the FilzaIPA file onto the CydiaImpactor window
- Sign in with your Apple ID and password. Click on ‘OK’ if any warning message appears.
- Installation of FilzaEscaped will be done within a couple of minutes.
- Unplug your device and then you can open the Filza app.
- You will get the ‘Untrusted Enterprise Developer’ message when you open the app the first time. Go to Settings -> Profile and Device Management -> Locate the Filza Profile which is named as ‘Amssy Software’ and tap on it. Tap trust with the profile name. Tap on trust one more time on the prompt.
- Now you have FilzaEscaped on your device.
FilzaEscaped is a lightweight application. Having it will not affect device performance. Using FilzaEscaped customization is so easy in your iPhone. Look and design of your device is totally changeable now. It will soon help you to stop app revokes as well.
Sometimes FilzaEscaped will have a long time of white screen when you open it every time. It is normal and please try several times until you can access the file.
However, be careful while using FilzaEscaped. Deleting system files may cause damage to the device. Use this app only when you have a clear idea about what you are doing.