iLost finder is a very important application which can preferably be of great importance to you. You can install this easily on your iPhone and iPad.
If someone is trying to unlock your device then this application will take his/her photo and this will be sent to your email. You can then easily catch the thief.
Let us see the process that you need to follow to download this application easily:
- Firstly find the link to download the app. Now what you need to do is to click on the link to download it.
- After it is installed, go to the settings menu and configure the app.
- Also in the settings menu, you need to change the passcode.
iLost Finder Alternatives and Similar Apps
Now we will see some of the alternatives of the app:
This is one of the most common alternatives for the lost finder application.
- In this application, you are offered with the control zones which will detect whenever your device moves. After every hour the location is tracked and is a battery efficient app. So you don’t need to worry about the battery.
- If your device is lost then it will wipe away all the details and folders. It will maintain the privacy of your data by encrypting the data.
- You get evidence reports if your device is lost. The reports include pictures, locations and user data. You have options like screen lock, anti-mute alarm, and message.
- It can manage a number of devices through the enterprise panel. You can organise the inventory by using labels and bulk tasks. You can view your device globally.
- You can operate all your systems through a single platform.
- The platforms are windows, android, chrome OS and macOS.
- You can secure the post-perimeter world
By using this you can secure your device in the perimeter of the world. Employees work from a number of places in the world and the devices access their data with a number of protections. If you want to secure the data post the perimeter world then you need to move to the critical security.
- Post perimeter security
This will enable security and will help you to establish protection for your data. This will protect you from various threats and risks.
It helps the enterprises to get access to device health and also allow the employees to use corporate resources. This will be for all the endpoints of various organisations.
- You can use this application when you are in difficult situations.
- You can share the location with a number of people.
- It is compatible with the emails, Twitter and Facebook.
- It also supports the android.
- It is safe for kids as it takes care of the statistics of the usage.
- You can check the location of your child.
- You can set the secure areas and get alerts if your child is in the exit or enter of the other area.
Find my app
- This new app lets you find your device and your friends device easily just in one app. This app is easy to use and you can even use it on the macOS.
- This can locate your device and your friend’s device. It can even find the device when you are offline.
- It can locate your device from anywhere. This means anywhere is it in your house or locality or anywhere else.
- You can see your device on the map. You can use the map to get full details on the device. This will help you to find the location even if you run out of power.
- You can easily read the SMS that is sent to your email.
- If your phone gets lost then you will hear an alarm.
- Now the GPS will help you get the information for the location. Even if you are indoors, still you get notified.
- You can lock the phone through the internet and your data will be secure.
- If you don’t want your personal messages to be read by anyone you can easily use it and hide those from this.
- If someone finds our phone then you can make him aware of
Pop up Messages on the Phone
Send a message to the friendly guy who has found your phone so you may let him know where to give it back.
By using the iLost finder app and the other alternatives you can easily track your phone if it gets lost. You can get access to various information that you wish to. You can hide your personal details and maintain your privacy if your phone gets lost. The details and messages won’t be visible to anyone.