Great news for iOS lovers! Now any locked iPhone running on iOS 11.4.1 and iOS 12 can be factory unlocked utilizing an R-SIM and modifying the ICCID. Post unlocking the iPhone will continue to operate without the need for the R-SIM on the SIM Card of any network.
This is absolutely fantastic as any factory-locked iPhone can be unlocked with this trick without submitting an application to Apple or the locked carrier. The best part of this process is you don’t need to perform jailbreak for things to work with your iOS device.
The process is working fine as of now, but there are significant chances that Apple will patch the same in the near future just like it does with other maneuvers. Therefore, if you own a factory-locked iPhone and find it difficult to unlock it, try the process detailed in this guide as soon as possible before Apple patches the same.
We also have Bypass iCloud Lock or iOS activation, but somehow we found this latest way of unlocking locked iPhones (iPhone X, iPhone 8, iPhone 7, iPhone 6, iPhone 6S, iPhone SE, iPhone 8 Plus, iPhone 7S/7 Plus, iPhone 5, iPhone 5C, iPhone 5S, iPhone 5E, iPhone XS, iPhone XS Max, iPhone Xr and many other iPhones running on iOS 11.4.1 and iOS 12 updated)
- To apply this trick, you need an R-SIM. Without a doubt, you’ll need an R-SIM to get the process going.
- Then put an unsupported SIM in your locked iPhone together with the R-SIM.
- Start the dial for your iPhone, i.e. the phone app, and dial* 5005* 7672* 99#.
- Next, type 8901-4104-2778-0604-3133 and tap ICCID edit.
- Reboot your iPhone and go with the installation.
- Once the home screen of your iPhone arrives, all you need to do is remove the R-SIM and let the unsupported SIM inside.
- That’s it! Now the unsupported SIM card will work perfectly as it is unlocked due to aniOS vulnerability by modifying the ICCID.
Please note that if you do a hard reboot or reset on your device, your iPhone will regain the unlocked factory status. This technique does not provide a permanent solution, but if you are not planning to reset your device, it is definitely worth giving a shot. Unlock Any Locked iPhone Using R-SIM & ICCID Trick.
So, these were the simple steps you could use to unlock any factory locked iPhone with R-SIM and modify the ICCID. You don’t need to worry about over – the -air or OTA updates as you can make do without affecting the unlocked status. In the comments section below, please let us know if you are unable to unlock your iOS device.