I think you guys know that Apple has launched the version 11.3 iOS operating system for all the iPhone and iPad users. So you guys must be are suspecting that how to jailbreak iOS 11.3 using H3lix tool on iPhone and iPad. Indeed here is the solution for this issue so without much of a stretch jailbreak iOS 11.3 Using H3lix Tool on iPhone/iPad with this guide.
But here we are talking about the jailbreak, iOS users you have already jailbreak their device must be looking for a way to jailbreak iOS 11.3. If you’re a jailbroken users then, you’re this guide is just for you. Check it out the full guide on the most proficient method to Jailbreak iOS 11.3 Using H3lix Tool and Electra1131 on your iPhone/iPad.
How to Jailbreak iOS 11.3 Using H3lix Tool – 32 Bit/ 64 Bit iPhone/iPad?
You need to have a PC/Laptop to jailbreak the iOS 11.3 device using H3lixJB. Since it is a totally web-based jailbreak, you don’t need to have Apple Developer Account on your iOS 11.3 iPhone and iPad running on the latest iOS 11.3. But before proceeding ahead make sure, you have an 80% battery in your iOS device and good internet connection.
Usually, people tend to forget to take a backup of their data, so you must keep your backup before proceeding ahead. Now follow the following steps!
- First of all, you have to launch and type this link: h3lixjb.com.
- When the page gets loaded, you will see the iOS version that is currently running on your iOS device.
- Now, you have to click on the Get h3lix button to jailbreak your iOS device.
- After clicking the button, the jailbreak will start it will hardly take a few minutes.
- Once it’s done, you will see the screen that will ask for passive port access. This passive port access bypasses the security of the iOS system to install the Cydia.
- You will see a statement that mentions downloading of any provided app to open the passive port.
- You can click on any of the app or instruction that is visible to open the passive port using the app.
- After clicking the app, you will further redirected to the app store.
Now you can download the app that you want and launch the post-installation as per the instructions to open the passive port. You have to follow the instructions carefully then, you will see Cydia installing itself on the home screen. Otherwise, you won’t see it, do follow the instruction carefully.
How to jailbreak iOS 11.2-11.3.1 with Electra1131?
- By going to this link https://coolstar.org/electra/, you have to download the recent version of Electra1131. But if you’re not registered on Apple developer then, you have to select the non-developer vfs.
- After that, download the Cydia Impactor from this link http://www.cydiaimpactor.com/on your PC/Laptop.
- Once downloaded, launch it and connect the iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch to your PC/Laptop with an MFi-certified Lightning cable. If the Cydia Impactor does not recognize your device, then you have to Trust PC/Laptop from your device via the pop-up.
- Now, click and drag the Electra1131.ipa file on the Cydia Impactor window.
- After that, a prompt will appear, you have to sign in with your Apple ID, and it will start to install the Electra jailbreak app on your device.
- Once it gets installed, you have to go to the Settings and General and Profiles & Device Management and click on your Apple ID.
- After that, you have to click on the Trust button and click on the red Trust button. Before proceeding to the next step, you have to enable the Air[lane mode.
- Now, from your home screen, click on the Electra icon and click on the Jailbreak button in the app.
- After that, you will find the Cydia on your Home screen but, if you don’t see it on your home screen then, you need to re-launch the Electra jailbreak app unless and until you don’t see it keep trying it. That’s it!
So now you have successfully jailbroken your iOS 11.2-11.3.1 device. I hope that you find the guide helpful in the time of need. If you like it, please share this guide with your families and friends. Thanks!