In the digital world, PUBG Mobile is a champion among the most noticeable game. New users join the game every day, and the one who was playing from before are still addicted to it. There is no point of getting bored with it as it has frequent updates, and players will never get bored with it. However, that doesn’t mean that users won’t face any issue. There are many looking for a way to Fix XAPK File Validation Failed Issue in PUBG Mobile. So here I have come up with the solution to fix this issue. You’re in the right spot if you’re looking for the PUBG Mobile Error.
Most of the users are waiting for the game updated to release as soon as possible to overcome this bug and issue, which was the part of the previous update. But the fact is that PUBG developer’s team are trying their best to get rid of this, however; every now and then there are some glitches. Sadly, there is a little that teams can term of releasing a timely update of the game. But for all the game lovers here are some ways to fix the XAPK File Validation Failed Issue in PUBG Mobile. So let’s go straight to it!
How To Fix XAPK File Validation Failed PUBG Mobile Issue on Android?
- Go to the Settings and Apps, and then you will get the section where it highlights the installed applications and offers the provision for changing the different settings of each application. But the name of the section may differ depending on the Android models.
- When you will find the Installed Apps section scroll down and look for PUBG Mobile and tap on it to view the settings.
- But you have to make sure that within the App Permission there is a sub-option of Storage is toggled on position.
- After that, you have to exit settings and then relaunch the game. Now, you won’t receive the XAPK File Validation Failed error.
- It will take 60 seconds for a game to launch and you can play the game.
How to Fix XAPK File Validation Error After Purchasing The Game From Google Play?
- You have to open ES File Explorer File Manager to back Android game and navigate to the Tools- App Manager tap for long on the game back up. In the SD Card, you will find the backup game file.
- After that, you have to copy the Android game data file into PC or different folder on SD card.
- While installing the GTA Auto 3 Android game, you get the XAPK file Validation Error then, the folder name is com.rockstar.gta
- After backup and data files, you can uninstall the game and then delete the SD data folder.
- Once the uninstalled, you can install the data files install APK but don’t open the game.
- You can now place the folder on the data folder in SD card, but if you don’t have, you can place it in the Internal SD card.
- Now, you can launch the game, and you will not see the XAPK File Validation Failed Error.
How to Fix XAPK File Validation Error After Download APK and Data From Web?
If you’re facing the issue of XAPK File Validation Error After Download APK and Data From Web then, you can follow the following steps.
- First, you have to uninstall the APK and delete the data files at android/obb and android/data.
- After that, you have to copy APK again and then install it, but don’t open the game.
- Now, you have to place downloaded obb folder into the External SD card/android/obb.
- After that, you can launch the game, and you won’t see the error again.
These are the 3 fixes o Fix XAPK File Validation Failed Issue in PUBG Mobile on Android Devices. You may have doubted that above-listed steps will fix or not, but these steps work. Just you have to exit the settings and then go to the PUBG Mobile there will be no error. I hope you will find the article helpful. Thanks for reading the article!
- AppValley Alternative | Similar Apps like AppValley App
- How to Run Android Apps on Windows or Mac
- Install Anti Lock for iOS | Stop Apps Getting Revoked on iPhone
- How-to-Fix TutuApp Unable to Download