These days game lovers are talking about the Fortnite Battle Royale. After all, Fortnite Battle Royale is an epic game, so all the game lovers are eager to play it. But most of the jailbroken iPhones and iPads users will not be able to play the game on their iOS devices. Even developers had made it clear that Fortnite Battle Royale won’t support on jailbroken iOS devices.
Users from all around the world have reported that even turning off the jailbreak still could not play the game as it crashes while launching it. So it seems like all of them are searching for a fix even though the jailbreak bypass patch is not available. But here are some of the fixes that will help to play it on your jailbroken iOS device. So have a look at the following fixes.
How to Fix Fortnite Battle Royale Crashing, Not Launching on Jailbroken iPhone?
However, in most of the games and apps have DRM system that will detect the jailbreak and prevents the users from playing. But there is no such bypass patch that has been developed for Fortnite Battle Royale DRM system. Hence, there is only one solution to fix this crashing and not responding error. If you wish to play the game Fortnite Battle Royale on your iPhone and iPad, you have to remove the Electra Jailbreak from your iDevice.
How to Fix Fortnite for iOS Crashing | Fortnite Mobile Stuck at Loading Screen?
Most of the time we think turning off jailbreak will work but, we are wrong. Because the game will detect the jailbroken files that are present on our device due to which we get Fortnite stuck on Loading Screen error on your iOS device. Even Fortnite can detect Cydia and all the tools which turn off and hides the status of jailbreak. Therefore, to play Fortnite, you have to need SemiRestore 11 Lite and Delectra so that you can remove jailbreak along with Cydia from your device.
So download the SemiRestore 11 Lite by going to this link https://electrarepo64.coolstar.org/
But you have to uninstall all the tweaks which you have installed on your device. Before proceeding ahead with the SemiRestore and Delectra, you have to get Deb file for SemiRestore by going to this link https://mega.nz/#!6y4zBQDB!Xga_FynVxfVV8Ekjw1YYZ2Q0snZiHeVe7jPsnr13GOA.
How to Fix Fortnite Login Failed Error & Unable to Login PS4, Xbox One & PC?
Check Internet Connectivity First:
- This is the common one but might not work for all. If you’re connected with your PC then, you have to run Network Repair Wizard. Otherwise, you can disconnect your internet connection and then connect it again.
- On Xbox One and PS4, you have to go to the Setting and Login Setting and Network and est Internet Connection.
- Your internet connection will test under the Test Internet Connection Header and turn out to be successful.
- Now, you have to launch the Fortnite but, you will see Login Failed Error at first. So you have to click on Retry, and you will enter the queue of 60 seconds.
- You have to wait for some time until the post gets completed and then, you can successfully login into the game.
Restarting and Rebooting:
If the above method didn’t work for you, then you can follow this one.
- You have to close the app first and then re-launch the app.
- After that, you have to try restarting the app and router and switch off your device.
- Wait for 5-10 minutes and turn it on and try launching the game. By doing this, you can get past the login screen and successfully enter the game.
If both of the methods didn’t work out, then you don’t have to worry about it as the final method worked for almost all users.
You have to Join Invites:
You need your friend help in this so that you can be in contact with someone who is already inside the game. You have to request them to use their invites in your name, which means he/she need to send continually invites. But you should also accept each and every invite coming from your friend and then click on Join for the invite.
Now, you have successfully get past the login failed error and log in the game. That’s it!