Many users have reported that the updated Electra Jailbreak is getting errors like Method https Has Died Unexpectedly and some other errors. Due to these messages, users are unable to install tweaks through Cydia. Usually, these problems occur because of the update for Cydia, which is launch by the Saurik a Creator of the Cydia originally meant for iOS 10 and not iOS 11.
If you’re reading the article to fix the Cydia Error then, you’re in the right place. I am here to eliminate and solve the problem. But before diving into the method, you need to have sufficient knowledge and skills. Let’s go straight to the method down below!
How To Remove “Method https Has Died Unexpectedly Error” from Cydia | APT Update Error Electra Jailbreak for iOS 11/11.2.1/11.2?
- It is essential to have an APT File because it is compatible with the Cydia present in the Electra Jailbreak tool for iOS 11/11.2/11.2.1.
- By going to this link, you can download the APT File https://mega.nz/#!h3ZQmDpR!vSm3BaFy3RLF05bT16EMCWnp7lNNZW9AGL948_BiVkA
- Once the APT file downloaded, you can transfer it any folder but, you have to use Win SCP or Filza file manager so that you can copy the same into root (/) folder.
- Win SCP Users are required so that you can enter into an SFTP session for the purpose. Also, you can use the username as ‘Root‘ and password as ‘Alpine.’ But if you’re unable to make the connection, you can try using the port number 2222.
- After that, you have to download SSH on your device and then use the iTerminal App Store for the purpose. There will be no issue with SSH as Electra Jailbreak allows open SSH.
- After successfully managing the SSH on your device, you have to navigate the folder where you have place the download AYP file which you have done in the second step.
- Now, you can run the following command right away dpkg -i apt7-lib_0.7.25.3-15_iphoneos-arm.deb.
- After that, click on the enter button. Once the command successfully executed, you can use Cydia, and it won’t throw any errors.
How to Fix APT Update Error in Cydia using Electra Jailbreak for iOS 11/11.2.1/11.2?
Whenever you’re launching the Cydia, you have to make sure if the update is showing up then, you shouldn’t update it. In case, updated then follow the following process.
- For instance, if you get a warning message saying unable to remove the old directory, then you can merely ignore it and install the tweaks using Cydia on jailbroken iOS device.
- Even you can grant permission for ignoring the updates that are related to APT.
- For search and select the package APT 0.7 Strict Lib in Cydia, you can click on the Change Package Settings and turn on the ignore updates option. By doing so, a new will not bother the APT package again.
How to Fix Common Cydia Problems with Electra iOS 11.3.1 Jailbreak?
If you see the screen of the iPhone or iPad display as a black screen with a spinner on it right after the Electra’s UI reached Stage 2/3 with the successfully jailbreaking your device. But all of sudden Cydia does not appear then you have to run uicache or hard reset your iPhone or iPad. So follow the following steps to run the uicache.
- First, you have to launch the settings app and go to the WiFi and click on the blue information icon, which is next to the Wi-Fi network that you’re connected.
- On MAC, you have to launch the terminal app from Applications/Utilities or Spotlight.
- After that, a prompt will appear on the screen enter this command ssh [email protected]<IP Address> and hit enter.
- The terminal may prompt to confirm if you want to continue connecting it then, you have to type yes and then hit on the enter key to continue.
- Now, you have to type in alpine which will be root to your password and then hit enter.
- After that, you can connect with your iPhone as the root user, and a terminal prompt will change from computer and name to root.
- Now, you have to type uicache and click on enter, after that, you will see Cydia on the home screen.
I hope that you guys have solved the problem if you like the article then share with your friends and families. Thanks have a great day!