Apple gadgets come in the market with the most happening and promising features. One of its demanding features which stands out is FaceTime, because of high-quality audio and video call, option to hide or block calls, and creative facetime interface.
The audio and video communication are so very smooth and swift, that everyone demands for it. But this feature is available only in iPhones, iPads, iPods, MacBook as they work on iOS, Macintosh operating system. And both the users across the call must have an iOS device.
Features of FaceTime
- Supports high quality Video call even with a decent internet connectivity without any extra charges.
- Supports Audio call as well, with optimized end to end communication with multiple call or conference call connectivity feature. It uses regular cellular network without any extra charges.
- Excellent user-friendly interface which provides you with feature such as parallel app switching, video call and text messages at the same time etc.
- Option of HD quality video call, which makes your experience of using Facetime more interesting.
Apart from this, the Windows or Android users have Skype, Hangouts, Viber, Google Duo etc. for the end to end audio and video communication. Still users find Facetime instant and appealing. Quite often people look for the ways to use Facetime over Windows 10.
How to Use FaceTime on Windows 10
So, if you are Windows User as well and want to use this brilliant feature on your device, then have a look: –
- Download the iOS Emulator for Windows on your system using link from trusted websites or it may cause virus attack or malfunctioning.
- Once it has downloaded, install it on your system and make required settings for its easy installation.
- After installation of the emulator on your system, get yourself registered with Apple User ID and Password.
- This User ID and Password would be required every time you log in.
- Look for Facetime App.
- If you do not find Facetime app installed by default, download it from built-in Apple Store given in emulator.
- Now sync it with your contacts and make video or audio calls according to your preference.
However, the receiver or the user on the other end of the call should also be iPhone or Macintosh OS user. Or they can also be a Windows user with iOS emulator installed.
This is the only way you can use the Facetime, on your Windows 10 as this feature is exclusively offered iPhones, iPads MacBook because they support iOS and Macintosh Operating System. The quality of Video or Audio calls might not be as efficient as it is in iOS since we are using iOS emulators and not the original Apple iPhone Operating System but you will still feel the best of experience.
Rush! Get back on your device, install the app and enjoy the fun moments with your friends and families over Facetime. Enjoy the great experience of HD quality video calls and feel to be with them, when you aren’t near to your dear’s.