The new version of the extender has released for Cydia extender on jailbreak devices. In this article, we show you the guide on how to use Extender and sign up Yalu.
Ext3nder and its features
It is a repacked version of the Cydia Extender Utility, which was developed by Developer Saurik. Extender has been modded by developer Julio Verne. It is now come with and extendlife and automatic IPA signing is its prominent feature.
Some highlighting features of extender:
- Automatic IPA signing
- You can Spoof TeamID
- Automatic Login
- Automatically Revoke Certificates
- OTA Patch installation
- VPN (Virtual Private Network) connection not required
Devices which Ext3nder Supports
List of compatible devices:
- iPhone 5S
- iPhone 6
- iPhone 6 Plus
- iPhone SE
- iPhone 6S
- iPhone 6S Plus
- iPhone 7
- iPhone 7 Plus
- iPad Pro (12.9 inches)
- iPad Pro (9.7 inches)
- iPad Air
- iPad Air 2
- iPad Mini 2
- iPad Mini 3
- iPad Mini 4
- iPod touch 6
Why is Ext3nder Better than Cydia Extender?
Using extender, there is no need to sign Yalu jailbreak manually every 7 days. You simply need to select IPA file you want to sign up from the settings and you just have to wait it will do rest of the work by itself. However, there is one drawback of it is that an extender is a jailbreaking tool so you cannot use it if you don’t have a jailbroken device. There are other tools, which you can use to resign Yalu jailbreak. So if there is a dilemma about to choose which method there are some options to solve your problem.
- As Cydia impactor is most commonly used to sign IPAs on the device through a computer, but if you don’t want to use the computer go for the extender.
- Cydia impactor is not working fine then go for the extender.
- Cydia Extender is not working for you then go for Ext3nder.
- If coolstar’s stashing installed on your device, then wait for its up-gradation. It will secretly save extender and make it crash after opening
- A compatible device running iOS 10
- Cydia application
- AppSync Unified (version 6.0 beta 1)
How to Install Ext3nder on iOS 10/10.1.1/10.2
- Remove Cydia Extender and ExtendLife if you have installed it on your device. By that, it will remove the VPN (Virtual Private Network) that Cydia Extender added. Ext3nder utility doesn’t require a VPN.
- Now, Install the latest version of AppSync from Karen’s Pineapple repo. Search the step guide on how to install AppSync Unified for iOS 10, if you have not installed it. If you have AppSync installed already, move to the next step.
- Then Run iCleaner.
- Launch Cydia.
- Go to Manage > Sources.
- Select Edit at the top right > Add.
- Enter the URL of Julioverne’s repository – https://julio.xarold.com/
- Install Ext3nder tool and it will install in few seconds. The best thing about it that it doesn’t require any other tweak to work.
- Reboot your iOS device.
Steps to Setup Ext3nder Properly
Now we will learn how to setup extender properly.
- From your home screen, Open Ext3nder application.
- Then Go to the “More” section. First, add your device in the “Add Device” option. This is a necessary step if you are using this utility for the first time.
- After that, You have to change your Team ID as it is saved by default. Otherwise, it will show errors.
- Now, Select the “I Don’t Know (via Login Apple)” option.
- Then with your Apple ID credentials log in and restart ext3nder.
Steps to Auto-sign Yalu102/Mach_portal with Ext3nder
- Put your details in the “SAVE LOGIN APPLE” section. Make a new Apple ID if you don’t want to use your primary ID.
- Now, Go to the “AUTO SIGNER IPA” section and enable all the options given below –
- Prevent WiFi Disconnect
- At last, enable the “Save Signed IPA” and “Show User Applications” options.
- Then, Select “IPA From Folder AutoSign” and download yalu102/mach_portal IPA.
- Open it using Filza file manager and move yalu102/mach_portal IPA to this folder – Documents/Ext3nder/AutoSign.
Now after doing the above steps, all things are done and extender will automatically sign Yalu 2 days before 7-day expiration (every 5th day).
One thing you need to consider that the auto-sign feature of this tool needs to be running all times. So this background run feature can cause your device battery drain fast. SO if you don’t want your device battery to drain that fast, you can stop it and renew the jailbreak certificate manually by yourself.
Steps to manually renew YALU102/MACH_portal with EXT3NDER
- Start Ext3nder.
- Then open Installed tab.
- Select yalu102 or mach_Portal.
- Select Resign option.
- provide your Apple ID details for logging in
- Click on attempt and it will do things automatically
- At last, it will notify that certificate renewed successfully.
That all for this article about extender and how to signup Yalu jailbreak using it. If you have any problem related to it or any other query please contact us and give us your valuable feedback.