Uncover jailbreak is an updated version and now it adds support to the latest A12-Chip models. In this guide you can easily download the Unc0ver Jailbreak and install it on your iPhone XS, XS Max, Xr.
UNC0VER for iOS 12, iPhone XS/XS MAX/XR
For those, who don’t know about the latest version of the app, it is important for them to know that the tool is now available for the iOS 12 devices. This is compatible with the A12 and the A12X.
But still you might not be able to download the tweaks on the installed devices. This is because it still lacks the functional substrate.
The developers are working upon it and it will soon be updated. It will help you get full functionality. It releases beta updates regularly. You won’t need a lot of time to install the tweaks on your iOS devices like the iPhone XS, iPhone XS Max.
The latest build of unc0ver jailbreak will provide you with the following features. Its is called BETA 45 :
- Export/Unexport Kernel Task Port
- Dump APTicket (onboard SHSH Blob)
- Overwrite the Boot Nonce
- Set HSP4 as TFP0
- Log Slide
- Log ECID
- Stop OTA updates of the phone
- Remount root filesystem as read/write
- Restore root filesystem
- Disable Application Revokes
A12/A12X Devices Which Are Compatible :
Let us see the devices that are compatible with the uncover jailbreak 3.0 .Have an A12 or A12X processor with iOS 12 installed.
- iPhone XS
- iPhone XS Max
- iPhone XR
- iPad Pro (11-inch)
- Third generation iPad Pro (12.9-inch)
For the setup process, you need to have the following.
- iPhone XS/XS Max/XR (A12,A12X device)
- A PC running Windows OS, MacOS or Linus OS
- Cydia Impactor
- An i-Data Cable
- Active Internet connection
Compatible Firmwares :
- iOS 12.0
- iOS 12.0.1
- iOS 12.1
- iOS 12.1.1
- iOS 12.1.2
DOWNLOAD UNC0VER JAILBREAK iPA (IOS 12)
You can use the following download links to download the uncover jailbreak on iPHONE X/XS/XSMAX/XR models.
- v3.0.0 Beta 50(Latest, Use this)
- v3.0.0 Beta 46
- v3.0.0 Beta 45
- v3.0.0 Beta 44
- v3.0.0 Beta 43
- v3.0.0 Beta 42
- v3.0.0 Beta 41
- v3.0.0 Beta 40
v3.0.0 Beta 50 – It helps to fix in a loading substrate, switch to enable get-task-allow, switch to set CS_DEBUGGED (developers), performance improvements.
v3.0.0 Beta 46 – Develops a better assertion, prevents sleep mode while an application is active, disables app revoke switch ,revert its changes if it was enabled before.
v3.0.0 Beta 45 – Fixes voucher_swap exploit for beta versions on A12 devices.
v3.0.0 Beta 44 – Enables partial support for A12-A12X devices running iOS 12.0-12.1.2.
Steps to Jailbreak iPhone XS, iPhone XS Max & iPhone XR ON IOS 12
You need to go through the following steps so that you can easily download the uncover jailbreak tool for your iOS device.
How to install unc0ver jailbreak IPA for iOS, iPhone, iPad, iPod
Follow these steps that will help in installing the iOS app downloaded without the need of Cydia to install easily.
- Your first step is to download the uncover-Jail breaking IPA file on your iOS device.
- Next you need Cydia Impactor.
- Now connect your device that is your iPhone, iPad or iPod to your Computer by a USB Cable.
- Now you need to open the Cydia Impactor.
- Now open the downloaded file, and drag it to the Cydia Impactor.
- Now the software will need some of your details, put your Apple ID username and pass.
- If that will not work, then try with other ID.
- Your app will now start installing.
After your application is installed, it might not open. To fix this issue you need to follow the following steps:
- Go to Settings menu-> General option-> Profiles (or “Device Management” / “Profiles & Device Management”)
- Search for a profile named with your Apple ID
- Open it and click on the Trust button
Now your IPA file is installed.
- You now need to open the installed toolkit, app from the home screen of your device. And click on the Jailbreak Button.
- Wait for some time. The tool will now work on your device. To gain root access.
- You will now see “Exploiting… (1/48)” on the screen etc. It is now time to wait for it to complete.
- Done, your process is completed.
- If not, then try again later.
Saurik will update the Cydia soon; the support is there to Uncover Jailbreak 3.0 for iOS 12. It might not work on your device.
And also you might feel that you are not able to install any tweaks or apps. This is because the substrate has not found the functionality yet. Over and all, this jailbreak is very good apart from some issues.
Now, you can try using it.