We have seen a variety of contents and videos while browsing through different social media platforms whether it be Facebook, Instagram or microblogging platform Twitter. During the exploration of different types of video content in twitter platform, we came across a unique video that we wish to have in our gallery, but we get disappointed to know that twitter doesn’t have the option to download videos. But don’t worry this guide is the right place for you, where we will tell you how to save videos on your iPhones camera roll.
As we all know downloading videos from twitter or any other social media platform on the computer is very easy in comparison to Android or iPhones, as it doesn’t require too many complicated steps to do that. For iOS users, it is lengthy in comparison to all three of them. But however, we came up with an amazing tool that will help you do that easily in-spite of a lengthy procedure.
I am talking about an application named MyMedia, which let you download all your favourite videos on twitter platform inside your iPhones Camera Roll. The most significant thing about this app is that it is very simple to use and offers very clean UI.
MyMedia application is very-well configured and you have the option to download a video in multiple sizes. If you like your downloaded video to be in best quality then opt for high-resolution download, but that will stress your phone storage, so if you want to manage the storage of your device goes for low-resolution download. Now moving we directly go to the main procedure.
How to Download Twitter Videos on iPhone/iPad
As we mentioned above that iPhone users have to do some extra efforts in comparison to android or windows users to save videos from twitter, as it bit more lengthy and time-consuming.
- First of all, we have to download the free MyMedia app onto your iPhone or iPad.
- Then after opening the twitter app and search for the tweet containing the video you want to save.
- Select the tweet so its text and video fill the entire screen. Be careful not to select any links or hashtags in the tweet.
- Under the tweet, next to the heart icon, will be another icon that looks like an arrow shooting out of a box. Tap it.
- Click on tweet share via option.
- Click to copy link, and the link will be saved on the clipboard.
- Now, close the Twitter app and open the MyMedia app.
- Click on the Browser from the bottom menu of the MyMedia app.
- In browser bar type www.TWDOWN.net and tap go. This will load the website under MYMedia app.
- Now you have to scroll down the open web page until you find enter video on the screen. As the fields appear on the screen click and hold for some time and then choose paste option.
- After Choosing paste option to paste the tweet’s web address on this area.
- Then click on the download button on the next screen.
- After download button been pressed, the webpage will open and it will give you several download links related to your video in different sizes and resolution. Select the one you want to download.
- As soon as you tap a download link, a menu will pop up. Tap Download the File, then type in a name for your saved video.
- At the bottom menu, click on media option. Here you will find the video that you have saved.
- Click on your video’s file name.
- A new menu window will appear with a number of options. Click on save to camera Roll for saving your selected Video to your IOS device Camera Roll. After downloading been completed you can open and share it on other apps.
So, if you want to download and save the interesting videos that you have seen on twitter on your iPhone gallery then follow the instructions given above. I hope our article about downloading twitter videos help you in understanding the method and complications related to it. So please share it with your friends & family and if you have any problem related to it or any other query please contact us and give us your valuable feedback.