This is a jailbreak tool that has been released by the known hackers of Siguza and Tihmstar. This tool has been released and it is available for the devices of iOS 9.3.5 and iOS 9.3.6.
This tool works only for the devices that work on 32 bit. These include:
- iPhone 4S, 5 and 5 C
- IPad 2, 3, and 4.
- iPad Mini 1
- and iPod Touch 5
Phoenix is a tool which is a semi-untethered jailbreak and you are required to activate it again after the device is rebooted. Also, to jailbreak it, you need to try a number of times. You should not lose hope if you are not able to accomplish your goal in the first tries. Go on trying and you will be able to achieve it.
Before you begin with the jailbreak process you need to take the backup of your data. If your things don’t run smoothly then you need to check your battery s that you can complete the process easily.
Installation of Phoenix Jailbreak
Let us now see the process to download the Phoenix jailbreak:
For this process, you first need to download the Cydia Impactor. By using this you can easily sideload the Phoenix IPA. Also, you can install the Phoenix from the app valley as well. This process is completed directly and you will need a computer for it. The following are the steps that you need to follow:
- The first step is to download the Phoenix IPA. You can do this by searching the link to download the IPA first. Click on the download option.
- Next, you need to download the Cydia Impactor on your computer.
- Now you need to connect your computer and the device.
- Now, you need to open the Cydia Impactor.
- Now you need to find the downloaded IPA file and drag it to the Cydia Impactor.
- Once you are done with this you will be able to see the icon of the downloaded file on your screen.
- Now, when you find it on your screen, fill in the details and sign in.
- Now you will be able to see this on your home screen.
- Before proceeding for the jailbreak process you need to go to the settings option.
- Now, open the settings menu.
- Go to general and click on profile.
- Now tap on the trust option.
- After doing this close this window, and open the Phoenix IPA on your device.
- Now you need to click on the icon that says prepare for jailbreak.
- Now keep your device aside until the process has finished. Now when it is done, the device will reboot and you will see the Cydia Impactor icon on your home screen.
- Keep trying until you succeed in it.
How does the jailbreak work?
We know that this tool is a semi-untethered jailbreak tool. Not all users are aware of it. Whenever you restart your device the tool becomes inactive. Now your tweaks will not work. For this, you will now have to reactivate it. This can be easily done by re jailbreaking your device.
If you are making use of a free apple ID then the tool app certificate will expire within a week. Now for this, you will have to renew the certificates. To renew the certificate you will have to again jailbreak it. If your Apple ID is paid then it will last for a year.
A tool is a semi-untethered tool and for this, you might need to try a number of times. But do not lose hope, try and you will be able to jailbreak your device using it.