Apple has already announced that iOS 13 Beta 1 for public use will not be available until July. This means those who have Apple Developer Accounts can download for now. However, iOS users are enthusiastic about it, so here is the way to download and install iOS 13 Beta 1. So following are the two methods download and install iOS 13 beta on your compatible iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch device the right way. Moreover, you can check out details whether your device is compatible or not going to this link https://www.redmondpie.com/ios-13-ipados-compatibility-for-iphone-ipad-ipod-touch-devices/.
But before proceeding to the installation guide, you should know that this is an early beta of iOS 13 which is likely prone to bugs and issues. Therefore, it is not advisable to install on primary devices. So it is highly recommended to install the iOS 13 beta on test devices. Also, you have to take a complete backup of your device using iTunes or to iCloud before installing iOS 13 Beta 1.
How to Download & Install iOS 13 and iPadOS 13 beta 1?
- First of all, before heading towards the download steps, you have to enrol with the Apple Developer Program going to this https://developer.apple.com/programs/. If you already registered, you can skip the first step and move to the second step.
- Now, with the Apple Developer Program id login.
- After that, you have to register your UDID with Apple for the iOS device that you want to install the beta on.
- You have to plug your device into iTunes to get the UDID of your device and select and click on the serial number to show the UDID.
- So copy the serial number using the command+c on Mac and from the main account section page, click on the Certificates, Identifiers & Profiles.
- Now, click on Devices from the left panel and click on “+” from the right-hand panel and add the UDID of your iOS device.
- Once the UDID added, go to the developer.apple.com/download/.
- After that, you can select your device from the drop-down menu to start the download of iTunes-restorable iOS 13 beta firmware file.
- Once the firmware downloaded, you have to merely extract the downloaded .zip file to get the .ipsw file for installation.
- But before restoring it, you have to ensure that iTunes installed on your PC/Laptop is the latest version or not. Also, you have to make sure that Xcode 11 beta is installed on your Mac or not.
- Once you know that both are the latest version, you can launch iTunes and connect your iOS device to the PC.
- Now, you have to install the beta, so Mac users have to hold the Alt key and click on the Restore iPhone button.
- After that, iTunes will prompt to select the IPSW firmware file and select iOS 13 beta file that you have downloaded earlier.
- Now, you can wait until the iTunes installs iOS 13 beta on your iPhone, iPad or iPod touch. So be patient as it takes time depending on the speed of your computer as well as the
- Once it’s installed, your device will restart automatically, it will greet with the Hello screen of iOS 13.
How to Download & Install iOS 13 Beta 1 Profile to get the IPSW OTA?
- First, you have to open the Safari browser and go to this link https://axeetech.com/ios-13-beta-profile/.
- After that, you have to tap on Download button and on the new Pop-up screen tap on Allow.
- Now next, you have to tap on the iPhone, it will take you to the iOS Beta Software Profile over there, you have to tap on Install and enter your iPhone Passcode.
- At the top-right corner, you have to tap on the Install and again tap on the install and then tap on Restart.
- Now, your iPhone will restart, you can go to the Settings and General and Software Update.
- So now, you will see iOS 13 Beta 1 Update tap on it, and then it will start to download. That’s it!
Once again we would like to recommend that not to install the iOS 13 Beta 1 on your primary device, due to the bugs and issue. So always install on your test device, but before doing so, keep your backup file in a different device. So this is the end of this guide, I hope that you find the article helpful in the time of need.
- How to Install and Download Psiphon on PC
- Download 3uTools App on Windows PC
- How to Connect a PS3 Controller to a PC
- DPC Watchdog Violation Error- Fixed