A cracked and modified version of Cydia Extender is released recently. So if you’re keeping an eye to it, but don’t have any idea about it, then this method is just for you. So check it out the easiest way to download and install a patched version of Extender Installer for iOS device.
What’s Extender Installer?
Extender Installer is a modified version of the well-known Ext3nder, which is again modified version of Cydia Ext3nder. It is Developed and managed by the Julio Verne. The main function of the Ext3nder Installer is to Sign the applications automatically and manually from a third-party Supplier.
Benefits of Extender Installer:
Users will get the paid apps and games in free on their iOS device. Installing this Extender Installer, you don’t even have to Cydia impactor or iTunes to download. And don’t have to sign or install your app, and no PC/ laptop is required. You will go through the installation process of Extender Installer, but before proceeding to it have a look at its requirements and supported device.
iPhone Device Supported On CYDIA Extender Installer:
The following are the supported device of the CYDIA extender installer on iPhone device. So have a look at it before proceeding to the steps.
- iPhone 5S
- iPhone 6
- iPhone 6 Plus
- iPhone SE
- iPhone 6S
- iPhone 6S Plus
- iPhone 7
- iPhone 7 Plus
iPad and iPod Device Supported On CYDIA Extender Installer:
The following are the supported device of the CYDIA extender installer on iPad Device. So have a look at it before proceeding
- iPad Pro (12.9 inches)
- iPad Pro (9.7 inches)
- iPad Air
- iPad Air 2
- iPad Mini 2
- iPad Mini 3
- iPad Mini 4
- iPod touch 6
Prerequisite of the CYDIA Extender Installer
- iOS 10
- Uninstall AppSync Unified for iOS 10 and reinstall its latest version.
- Filza File Manager
How to Install the CYDIA Extender Installer with CYDIA ExtenderInstaller?
- First, you have to start the application of Cydia and navigate to the Sources and Edit and then Add.
- Now, you have to add the EndUniverse repository/source to Cydia https://apt.enduniverse.com/cydia/.
- After that, you have to install the latest version of Cydia Extender Installer package. But you need to ensure that you use the latest version of this installer. Due to the report that the previous version 1.7 was generating a lot of errors.
- Now, you have to open Filza file manager, and after the successful installation, you have to look for your TEAM ID string.
- So you have to go to the /var/containers/Bundle/Application/(UUID that contains Yalu)/yalu102.app.
- After that, you can open the embedded.mobileprovision using Filza’s default text editor.
- Now, you have to locate your TEAM ID, so look for the 10-character alphanumeric which is present in the ApplicationIdentifierPrefix.
- You can start the MTerminal and type this command su
- alpine, so here alpine is the default password. If you change it before, then use that new password in place of alpine. When it’s done press enter after each command.
- Enter this command cyextender <YOUR 10-CHARACTER TEAM ID>. While entering the TEAM ID string, you have to remove the brackets. After removing the brackets, it looks something like this cyextender 9MG4VTIQ41 and Press enter after this command.
- After that, you will see that the installer will display with lots of things in MTerminal. So you have to wait “Done” to appear on the screen. And then Cydia Extender will successfully installed in your device. If you get the error go to this site https://yalujailbreak.net/cydia-extender-errors/ and you can solve the errors.
- Now, you can start the Cydia Extender from your home screen and wait until the installation of the Virtual Private Network (VPN) finishes. Once it’s done, you can close it using multitasking and start the Cydia Extender app again.
- You have to install the Profile on your device. So you have to go to some IP address in Safari browser and go to the Device Management section in the Settings.
- After that, you can install it and enter the passcode, and then you will get back to the Extender.
- Now safari will open, so keep it as it is and don’t close the safari.
- Once installed, you have to install the installed OTA Patch Cydia tweak now.
- After the successful installation of this tool, you have to follow this same tutorial to sign Yalu. That’s it!