Cydia Extender Installer has been developed by the developer Dillan. You can easily install this tool on your device without using a computer.
This extender has been updated recently and its latest version is free from bugs and errors. If you didn’t try it earlier then you can surely do it now. This tool helps to install the tools and their dependencies easily. Due to this, the entire process becomes so easy and simple. In this article, we discuss the steps to download the Cydia Extender Installer.
Cydia Extender Installer
Let us first look at the devices which are compatible with the installer:
- iPhone 5S
- iPhone 6
- iPhone 6 Plus
- iPhone SE
- iPhone 6S
- iPhone 6S Plus
- iPhone 7
- iPhone 7 Plus
- iPad Pro
- iPad Air
- iPad Air 2
- iPad Mini 2, 3, 4
- iPod touch 6
Cydia extender requirements
- A device which is compatible with the application such as iOS 10
- M terminal
- File manager- filza file manager
- Download the App sync unified for iOS 10 in the latest version
Steps to Install Cydia Extender Installer
Let us now see the process for installing Cydia Extender Installer on your device:
- Your first step will be to start the Cydia application.
- The next step is to go to the sources menu. Click on the edit option. After that click on add.
- Next, you need to add the end universe repository.
- Next click on the Cydia installer package and tap on the install option. You need to be sure that you use the latest version. The older versions might have a lot of errors. So you need to opt for the latest one.
- Now open the filza manager. Next, you need to search for the Team ID.
- Next, you need t find the bundle application.
- Open this file. For this, you need to use the Filza’s default text editor.
- If you want to locate your team ID then you need to find the 10 characters alphanumeric string that is Application Identifier Prefix.
- Begin with the M terminal. Now enter the commands. You now need to know that alpine is the default password and if you have changed it then you need to use the new password. Now press enter after every command.
- Now enter the command for the team ID string. Remove the brackets and then press enter after this command.
cyextender <YOUR 10-CHARACTER TEAM ID>
So it should look something like this –
- You will see a lot of things in the M terminal. Now you need to wait until you receive the message done. The Cydia extender is now installed. If you find any error then you can go through the FAQs.
- Go to the home screen. Start the Cydia extender. Now install the VPN. Once your VPN is installed then you can close using the multi-tasking. Now start the Cydia Impactor app.
- Now you will be able to see the profile on your device. It will be seen easily on some IP address. Go to safari and then on the profile and device management settings.
- Now install it. After that enter the passcode. Now after doing this the safari will open. Do not close the safari and keep it as it is.
- Now install the OTA patch Cydia tweak.
- Now the tool is installed successfully.
The Cydia extender tool can be installed easily on your devices by following this procedure. Go ahead and get the app on your device. The tool is to be installed in the latest version.