If you’re reading the article, then you want to download and install Ext3nder Installer for iOS 11 to iOS 11.2. Many iOS users are concern about Ext3nder for more additional benefits and similar to the older version, the latest version also allows a user to sign apps on the fly. Here you are going to how to install Ext3nder installer for iOS 11/11.1.2 devices. Let’s go straight into it.
What is the Ext3nder Installer?
Ext3nder Installer is a modified version of Ext3nder which is developed by Julio Verne. It allows the user to modify a version of Cydia Extender but, a patched version of Extender is not updated till now. Moreover, Ext3nder Installer version enables users to sign app on-the-go, you can run this on iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch running iOS 11.
Requirements for Installing Ext3nder Installer for iOS:
Here are the Pre-requisite to install the Ext3nder Installer on your iOS device. If you’re looking forward to installing the Ext3nder Installer then, you must follow the requirements.
- iOS 11-11.1.2 firmware
- Apple ID username and Password
Download & Install Ext3nder Installer for iOS 11/11.1.2/11.2
- Firstly, you have to launch Cydia on your iPhone and open Cydia then, search for Core utilities and unzip.
- Those packages will be available on Electra’s default repository but, core utilities will be on your device but, if you don’t get it then, you have to install it.
- Now, you have to go to the Sources and click on Edit and Add. “Enter Cydia/APT URL” then a pop will appear on the screen of your phone.
- After that, you have to add midnight chip’s Cydia repository to Cydia and on the pop-up add https://midnightchip.github.io/repo/ in the box and tap on the Add Sources.
- Now search the Ex3nder-Installer package in midnight chip’s Cydia repo then, try installing it.
- After that, you will get an error message on your phone’s screen then, go back to the installed part of Cydia and look for the unzip and reinstall it.
- After reinstalling the Ext3nder Installer, you will again get an error message, so wait for a few seconds until it finishes the installation process.
- Once successfully installed, you will see the “Ext3nder” icon on the home screen of your iPhone/iPad.
- Now, launch Ext3nder app on the home screen and visit More section and scroll down further.
- You have to enter Apple ID credentials in the section of SETUP LOGIN APPLE.
- After that, you have to wait until the details get authenticated, and the password will be encrypted.
- Once it’s ready, you can start signing apps on a device without any hassles.
- After signing in, you have to go to the installed section on your device and get all the sideloaded apps like Appvalley, FilzaEscaped, Electra and much more.
- These all app are in iPhone but, you need to resign Electra by using Ext3nder Installer, tap on the Electra and tap on the “Resign” option.
- After that, you have to wait for some time, and then you will get the notification “Installed” on the screen.
- Now, you don’t have to use Cydia Impactor anymore!
Download and Install Ext3nder Installer
- First, you have to open Cydia and search for the unzip and Core Utilities and install them.
- The package of a core will be available on Electra’s default repository.
- Now go to Sources and tap Edit > Add>Add Midnight Chip’s Cydia repository.
- Type this https://midnightchip.github.io/repo/ and install package from this repo and wait for an error.
- Once you get it, go to the Installed section and scroll down to unzip and reinstall it.
- Now reinstall Ext3nder Installer and open Ext3nder app then go to More section.
- You have to scroll down and key in your Apple ID credentials in the “SETUP LOGIN APPLE” section.
- Wait for your details and encrypt your password.
- And SIGN APPLICATIONS/IPA FILES will be same as the above steps.
So this was the article on Ext3nder Installer for iOS 11 to iOS 11.2 now you have learned on how to install it on your device. But it is not compatible with the patched version. Hope you guys like it, thanks for reading it and do share among your friends and family members.