If any user has jailbroken their iOS device using Electra jailbreak then the users generally notice a considerable decrease in the performance of the output of your iOS device. The main reason behind the decrease in performance is the presence of a very large number of daemons.
To overcome this, Cappd has been introduced, which is a tweak that is developed by Reddit developer for Electra jailbreak and the Cappd will disable a large number of daemons without any issue or hassle. The Cappd tweak works quite smoothly in the Electra version of the jailbreak. As a result of Cappd, you can experience a noticeable change in the output performance of your iOS device.
The features of the Cappd tweak for Electra version of jailbreak are as follows:
- Cappd can easily disable some launched and executable daemons that help in the better performance of your iOS device.
- The battery life is improved.
- There are lesser app crashes than before.
- Also, it enhances the jailbreak experience by improving the performance of your iOS device.
Download and Install Cappd
The steps followed to install and download the Cappd on your iOS devices are given below:
- Firstly enable airplane mode on your iOS device and do this through the Control Centre.
- Now you have to disable Siri on your device and then open Settings and then go to the Siri and search.
- After this tap each option for using Siri and Turn off Siri.
- Reboot your device and check for whether the Wi-Fi is disabled and the Airplane mode is still on.
- Download Electra IPA and connect your device to the computer and open Cydia impactor.
- Enter your Apple ID and password and wait.
- When the app is installed open the iOS settings app (Tip: implied only if you have used a free Apple ID).
- Click on the general and then profile and Device Management.
- Choose the profile that matches Electra or your Apple ID and then click on Trust.
- Close settings and go back to the home screen and tap on the Electra jailbreak icon and click on jailbreak.
- Now you have to rerun the Electra by tapping on enable jailbreak.
- Now after the rerun goes back to the home screen and tap the jailbreak button again.
- Your installation has been successful, the app will let you know that.
Now you can use Cappd for Electra jailbreak and improve the performance output of your iOS devices and enjoy using it by disabling the various daemons.