If you are a fanatic of the audio quality of the movies, games or files played on your laptop, then you may have used a sound card or sound driver. This is a separate sound device other than the regular sound system of your gadget.
This is not a very common or rather to say, a popular idea among the tech-savvy young generation to put another sound drive on their laptop. But there is no limitation of better experience when it comes to technology, so that is how ASIO4ALL came to the scene. It was innovated to assist WDM audio devices and it can provide ASIO support on the laptop to utilize AC97.
Features of ASIO4ALL
- It is an ASIO driver which does not take any support from the hardware of the laptop.
- It is used with WDM Audio.
- It is a low latency driver which uses WDM Kernel-steaming method. Sometimes the method becomes even more sophisticated.
- Set up required for use ASIO4ALL
- The operating system should be compatible with WDM, like Win98SE/XP/2K/XP64 or Windows Vista x86/x64.
- There should be a WDM driver for audio hardware, though it is not mandatory with the Windows Vista operating system.
The Limitations of this driver
- It will not replace the existing sound card of your laptop, nor will it affect it anyway.
- You can be assured that the stability of your laptop system will not be hampered as while installing ASIO4ALL, no Kernel-mode components will be downloaded on your system.
- ASIO4ALL will surely never bother the present condition of your audio hardware as it is hardware independent and thus you can never face any “Overclock” situation. But be aware of the manufacturer’s warning of your audio. If it says ASIO4ALL will cause warranty issue on your drive, then stay away from downloading it.
The latest version of ASIO4ALL comes with combined 32/64 bit and is supported by Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8.x, Windows 10 and Win 98 SE/ME/2K/ XP/MCE/2003/XP64.
The remarkable step on Sound Industry
The sound industry has been enriched by the innovation of ASIO4ALL as the richness and quality provided by it is unmatched. ASIO4ALL is special for several reasons, the primary being, there is no other sound drive available in the market which is independent of hardware. This one is universal as this is compatible with so many operating systems. It works for all versions of Windows, though officially it was declared to be compatible with Windows 10. It can support a variety of programmes if only the system can provide WDM support.
The only problem while downloading and installing ASIO4ALL you will face is, there is no strict notification saying the exact configuration required for ASIO4ALL. Not much help from developers will come handy as a tutorial for this may or may not work for you.
You have to try your luck and be patient if you are willing for it. so check any link that is available online and follow the steps as will appear on the screen, and hope that this will work for your laptop.